|Preferred Tool & Die has established a reputation as a premiere stamping and precision CNC machined part manufacturer. We manufacture products for a variety of industries including:
We understand the entire product development cycle and augment our customer's manufacturing capabilities by providing the support services they need to bring new products to market in record time.
Our market emphasis is on leading-edge technology companies that could benefit from the process development, tooling design, and cost containment skills that we offer.
Medical / Surgical
For 20 years Preferred Tool & Die has manufactured complex precision stamped and machined components for the medical device industry. We often integrate precision machining, forming, and stamping to produce exceptional products.
- Manufacturing complex medical parts for 20 years.
- Optimized manufacturing processes.
- 300 & 400 series stainless steel precision stamped parts.
- CNC multi-axis machined surgical implants.
- Titanium, Kovar, Nitronic60,Ultem, Cobalt Chromium.
Examples: Orthopedic implants - plates, couplers, rods, surgical instrument components.
- Intricate stamped components.
- Innovative tooling design & production processes.
- Responsive management for smooth supply chain management.
Examples: Engine and brake components – tensioner brackets, chain guides, fuse plates.
Electrical / Electronic, Fire, Safety, Emergency
- Complex stamped components.
- Metal parts with protective coatings.
- Combined designs to eliminate parts.
Examples: Electrical breaker parts, fuse holders, contacts, blades, ground receptacles, enclosures, wall plates, office equipment parts.
Laboratory & Scientific Equipment
Precision CNC machined parts and assemblies.
Examples: Laboratory, pharmaceutical & liquid handling instrument parts, test chambers, centrifuges, vacuum system parts, load cells, sensor diaphragms, expansion joints, complex hose fittings, hydraulic manifolds.
Aerospace / Defense
- More than 20 years serving the aerospace and defense industry.
- Precision machining complex geometries in exotic alloys.
- Precision tooling and fixtures.
- Low volume production from stock material or castings